Job Title: Native / Foreign English Teachers
Based: Battambang province, Cambodia
Job Period: Full-Time and Part-Time
Salary: Dependent on qualification and experience
Work requirement: Monday to Friday with occasional participate school events, Social work, and charity program.
About ‘U.S.A International School’
U.S.A International School was established in 2001 and currently, there are four locations in Cambodia-Phnom Penh, Siam Reap, Sisophon and Battambang province. All English(Kid, Primary and Adult), TESOL, General Khmer Program and Computer Courses are offered.
As USAIS and Cambridge are in partnership, students are required to take a Cambridge test when they reach specific levels.
Role Overview (Job Description):
- Prepare lesson plans and homework assignments for classes
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on verbal and written work
- Coordinate lesson plans and work with specific subjects (Phonic and Science)
- Prepare presentations to assist with learning
- Participate in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Discuss and provide feedback to Deputy Branch Director as required
Key Skills Required:
- Be able to research for student’s lesson.
- Be knowledgeable about pronunciation, grammar and punctuation
- Able to teach thinking skills while progressing students’ verbal and written communication abilities
- Motivate students with enthusiastic and creative presentations
- Maintain discipline in the classroom
- Have good listening skill and be patient with students
- Have a strong commitment and work ethic
How to apply:
Please e-mail your C.V. and a Cover Letter ( with any additional documents ) to Mr. Ren Ang at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly to head-office: Building in front of Prek Moha Tep park, Prek Moha Tep village, Sankat Svay Por, Krong Battambang and Province. Contact Phone 012 99 4272 / 081 99 42 72. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by phone, or email for interview. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.