Growing up in my family, my mom always told me this: “There are many ways to make money and work, but you should choose the way that makes others into better people and makes them happier.” It is because of this idea, that I founded USA International School on 18 June 2001. Why did I decide to choose the name USA?
USA is a well-known, easy to remember name because people associate it with America. We don’t have to tell people to remember our name; they just hear one time and they can remember it. But in reality, our name doesn’t stand for the “United States of America,” but actually stands for “United Standard Academy.”
I am really grateful to my friends, colleagues and relatives who have committed themselves wholeheartedly to make USAIS a wonderful place. USAIS wouldn’t exist without their mental, physical, and monetary support.
Furthermore, I strongly encourage that potential students and parents check out our different locations and assess our learning environment before registering to study. Don’t just register because you see an advertisements of ours or hear good things about us from others; see our education system with your own eyes. Education is a human life. If education institution is created just for business, it is very dangerous to humanity and the world.
We as teachers and management staff in the education field must be willing to share what we know and have the passion to see development for everyone and the earth. For this reason, one of our philosophies at USAIS is this: “USAIS is a place of joy and development for everyone and the earth.” We strive daily to make this philosophy come true. USAIS is a learning place for everyone. It is not just a learning place for students, but for teachers, managers and all staff as well. I really love seeing people have their lives bettered by the school and become people who love the earth.
Finally, I would like to say that I am very lucky in this life to have good colleagues, friends, relatives and stakeholders who have support USAIS’s philosophy and help build our school to implement its important roles in developing human resources for the nations and the world, to live in harmony with prosperity.
To improve the educational field by offering both educational excellence but also important life skills to our students.
For student to acquire first-rate intellectual training, a comprehensive basis of general knowledge, English, computer, and other scholastic skills to succeed in both inside the country and outside the country.
All teachers at the U.S.A. International School follow and promote the following teaching philosophy:
- At USAIS we teach the students with affection, concern and integrity.
- We empower students. They love the learning processes and teacher interaction at USAIS
- We regard all students as our most valuable national assets.
- For all of us, teaching is a vocation, not merely a job.
- We are committed to providing a quality education in an enjoyable manner.
- We believe that providing poor education is unacceptable. USAIS promises a high quality learning experience based on love, compassion and a good heart.
- Students learn from the teachers, and also through the process of discovery.
- We teach more by example than by words.
- We believe in the wisdom of the Chinese proverb,”Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand.”
A good culture is important to foster at any school. At the U.S.A. International School, we train our staff and students to be the following:
- Good Hearted
- Do something, do it the best
- Clean and be punctual